Updated at 13:13 - Your weekend weather outlook
Updated at 11:55 - By KAREN WELLS TC Media COMFORT COVE-NEWSTEAD — When Hurricane Igor hit this province in 2010, Comfort Cove-Newstead was one of the communities that felt its wrath. While the damage wasn’t as extreme as in other locations where houses were....
Updated at 15:13 - The Rocky Harbour RCMP are continuing to investigate the disappearance of 47-year-old Albert Brake of Trout River, but suspended diving recovery efforts on Friday. .1
Updated on July 24, 2014 - Weight was once a contentious issue for Gander’s Jonathan Pelley. For that matter, it still is — only in a much different way..
Updated on July 23, 2014 - Ship spotters on the harbour front in downtown St. John’s this week may have noticed the presence of the Boa Galatea, an EMGS ship used for the collection of geoscience data..
Updated at 17:24 - From onboard the Be Faithful 2 off the west coast of Newfoundland.
Updated on July 23, 2014 - I spend some time online, as is the expression those days, and perhaps more so now that I have an ipad. I especially like to read old newspapers, and most certainly the news items reported from Fogo Island. Certainly, Fogo Island was often reported....
Updated on July 23, 2014 - Carolyn R. Parsons • correspondent • 571-3470 • firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Driving when tired may be comparable to driving while intoxicated
- 2015 Dodge Challenger and Challenger SRT Hellcat: Living one red key at a time
- 2015 Ford F-150 gets two new engines
- Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge: Almost there
- Buick is planning to offer two new models, including a convertible