Updated on October 21, 2014 - Hundreds of people turned out this past weekend for the first annual Lewisporte Heritage Centre Haunted House on Friday and Saturday.
Updated at 14:02 - “Get back inside and stay away from the doors and windows.”.
Updated at 13:35 - When Gerry Byrne heard “crack, crack, crack” from what he believed to be outside Parliament Hill today, it wasn’t particularly alarming. However, it quickly became a harrowing ordeal..
Updated at 09:17 - The Grand Falls-Windsor Cataracts have used its final import card..
Updated on October 21, 2014 - The St. John’s Farmers’ Market Co-operative doesn’t have a timeline for its move to the former Metrobus depot on Freshwater Road..2
Updated at 08:34 - Alan Doyle shows up for a media day in St. John’s just as you might expect him to, even if you’ve never met him and all you know about him comes from Great Big Sea..2
Updated on October 21, 2014 - Racism exists in Labrador and it is a problem. No matter who denies it, this is a fact, and we, as Labradorians, need to do more to get past the prejudice and stereotypes that plague our everyday relationships..1
Updated on October 16, 2014 - By CHRISTY BOYD TC Media LEWISPORTE — At some point in time everyone wishes they could fly. How great it would be to soar in the sky and look down on the people below. Last summer Lewisporte youth Terry Pelley earned his glider pilot license by....
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Toyota Canada marks 50th anniversary with special-edition 2015 Corolla
- An evening involving a charity, a flash car and Heather Ballentine
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2: above and beyond
- 2015 Infiniti Q70: stretching luxury to new lengths
- Toyota explains the meaning of the name of its most famous models